Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Trust Issues Commentary

In the post from Jennifer Torres called, Trust Issues, she makes a great argument about our competence as an american citizen and politics. I agree that it if we do try to gain knowledge about our community and politics then we could make way for some sort of change.
I didn't know about the term she used, filter bubbles. She explained she was surprised when she learned about it and so was I honestly. When I found that out, I could only think about how corrupt our government is becoming and how crazy it seems that they have the ability to do such a thing. It's not right and knowing that other citizens like myself don't know about it, then I think that tells you something. If more people know about things like this, then imagine how angry someone might get. And how many more riots we would have.
I believe that this post was very well thought through and gave me new insight that I did not know about. I hope to keep learning like about this and also take the advice from Torres and try to be more politically involved so that maybe there can be a difference in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment